Thursday, July 31, 2014

Vote With Your Feet

Gaming is supposed to be a fun thing, but sometimes you are faced with a hard choice. Maybe the game isn't to your taste, maybe there's another guy at the table trying to GM over the GM, or there's just someone that smells like bad cheese. That's when you, as a player, have to draw back and take stock of things. Is this game more fun than it is stress? If the answer is "No," then don't torture yourself find something better to do.
Finding a Shadowrun game is pretty difficult, its true, but there's no reason to settle for a situation that makes you unhappy. Don't let peer pressure keep you in a situation that you are not enjoying.
I always say that I don't like McDonalds, so I don't eat there. When I am old, half senile and sitting on my front porch I want to have at least the knowledge that I lived life with no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment